To make a referral to the Occupational Therapy and Driver Assessment Group:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make a referral to the Occupational Therapy and Driver Assessment Group?
See referral process at the top of this page
- What is a driving assessment?
See Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation
- I received a letter from Vicroads, stating my licence will be suspended within 8 weeks, what do I do?
The Occupational Therapist will endeavour to see you prior to your suspension date, however an extension can be applied for by the Occupational Therapist if this can not be arranged.
- What if I require a service that has not been described in the website?
Please ring and discuss your requirement to 9580 8112
- What parts of Australia are covered by the Occupational Therapy and Driver Assessment Group? See Locations