What is an Occupational Therapist?
An Occupational Therapist assists people who have had an illness or injury to maximise function in personal, domestic and community activities of daily living. These activities may vary depending on the person's age, life situation and interests. Examples of these activities are driving, working, showering, cooking etc.
- Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Home Safety Assessments
- Falls Prevention Education
- Equipment Prescription
- Home Modification Advice
- Functional Skills Assessment
- Pain Management Advice and Education
- Injury Management Training and Advice
- Workstation Assessments and Training
To make a referral:
Phone: 03 9580 8112